La présentation est en train de télécharger. S'il vous plaît, attendez

La présentation est en train de télécharger. S'il vous plaît, attendez

LE PASSÉ COMPOSÉ (The Perfect Tense) GET IT “PERFECT” FOR LEVEL 2.

Présentations similaires


Présentation au sujet: "LE PASSÉ COMPOSÉ (The Perfect Tense) GET IT “PERFECT” FOR LEVEL 2."— Transcription de la présentation:

1 LE PASSÉ COMPOSÉ (The Perfect Tense) GET IT “PERFECT” FOR LEVEL 2

2 QU’EST-CE QUE C’EST ? b It’s a SPECIAL FORM of the VERB. b It allows you to talk about what has HAPPENED in the PAST.

3 FORMATION You need… TWO BUILDING BLOCKS

4 Verb in Past Participle Form Conjugated AVOIR Usually…

5 Consider the following: b Some examples: 1J’ai mangé une pomme. 2Tu as vendu tes CDs! 3Ils ont fini leurs devoirs. b Can you guess what the above sentences mean? 1I ate an apple. 2 You sold your CDs! 3 They finished their homework.

6 THE TWO THINGS ARE…. 1. The correct conjugated form of avoir 2. The action in the past (the past participle)

7 AVOIR J’aiI have Tu asYou have (singular) Il/Elle/On aHe/she/one has Nous avonsWe have Vous avezYou have (plural) Ils/Elles ontThey have b Can you remember the parts of avoir?

8 THE PAST PARTICIPLE b Can you see a pattern? VerbPast participleVerbPast participle MangerMangéMangerMangé DanserDanséDanserDansé VendreVenduVendreVendu PerdrePerduPerdrePerdu FinirFiniFinirFini ServirServiServirServi

9 THE PAST PARTICIPLE b Were you right? With ER verbs (e.g. Manger/Danser), take off the ER and add É to form the past participle.With ER verbs (e.g. Manger/Danser), take off the ER and add É to form the past participle. With RE verbs (e.g. Vendre/Perdre), take off the RE and add U to form the past participle.With RE verbs (e.g. Vendre/Perdre), take off the RE and add U to form the past participle. With IR verbs (e.g. Finir/Servir), take off the IR and add I to form the past participle.With IR verbs (e.g. Finir/Servir), take off the IR and add I to form the past participle.

10 NOW FOR PRACTICE b The key things to remember: You need to know the verb “avoir” (to have).You need to know the verb “avoir” (to have). You need to know the past participle of the verb.You need to know the past participle of the verb. b These rules apply to 95% of all verbs in French! b You will learn later how the other 5% work! b Now for some practice!

11 NOW FOR PRACTICE 1. Il joue au tennis. 2. Elle regarde par la fenêtre. 3. Elle vend des légumes au marché. 4. Nous finissons nos devoirs. 5. Il obéit à son père. 6. Je compare les deux livres. 7. Elle plonge dans la piscine. 8. Le professeur attend de bons résultats. 9. Le professeur rend les devoirs en classe. 10. J’entends l’alarme.

12 NOW FOR PRACTICE 1. Il a joué au tennis. 2. Elle a regardé par la fenêtre. 3. Elle a vendu des légumes au marché. 4. Nous avons fini nos devoirs. 5. Il a obéi à son père. 6. J’ai comparé les deux livres. 7. Elle a plongé dans la piscine. 8. Le professeur a attendu de bons résultats. 9. Le professeur a rendu les devoirs en classe. 10. J’ai entendu l’alarme.


Télécharger ppt "LE PASSÉ COMPOSÉ (The Perfect Tense) GET IT “PERFECT” FOR LEVEL 2."

Présentations similaires


Annonces Google